Aaaah…. the brand of Chef Marian!
It’s been a wonderful ‘trip’ so far …. talking with you about things I know having to do with food, wine, events I have created, recipes…. and I have really enjoyed having a place to ‘rant’! Many viewers come here from San Diego Foodies, Encinitas Chop and Sip and Encinitas Chess Club (believe it or not, Chess Players DO like to eat)!
I always say: “If you like to cook or eat, we probably should meet”! My goal is to help you get comfortable in the kitchen, teach you that a mistake is an opportunity to create…….. and if and when you are good with that, to have me come into your kitchen ‘live’ or on skype, so that you have someone whose ‘got your back’ and can walk you through recipes. I have had some people actually take me shopping (on phone) to know the best products, the best value, and to have me there to make sure they get all the right ingredients for the dinner.
Here’s who uses Chef Marian:
- Parents hire Chef Marian for their Kids – to get them to appreciate vegetables and get some interest in cooking
- Young Adults – Kids going off to college or in their 20′s and 30′s looking to eat a healthier menu without giving up flavor
- Newlyweds – Wife wanting to learn to cook or couple wanting to create a new fun thing in their lives of cooking together
- Adults – who are AFRAID of the kitchen
- Adults – who love the kitchen and want fresh ideas
- Adults – who want to eat Healthier
- Adults – who just want the fun of inviting friends over and using the excuse of a Wine Dinner/Cooking Class to have an event
- Adults – Who owe people a dinner and create a Cooking Class, to be a better ‘invitation’ to a night out
- Restaurants – who want to re-create their menus for a healthier, more flavorful choices
I hope to meet each and every one of you personally and look forward to finding out in what ways I can make a difference in your life!