Aaaah…. the brand of Chef Marian!
It’s been a wonderful ‘trip’ so far …. talking with you about things I know having to do with food, wine, events I have created, recipes…. and I have really enjoyed having a place to ‘rant’! Many viewers come here from San Diego Foodies, Encinitas Chop and Sip and Encinitas Chess Club (believe it or not, Chess Players DO like to eat)!
I always say: “If you like to cook or eat, we probably should meet”! And lately, as I have shifted my thinking to 90% Vegan, Sugar, Dairy, Soy and Gluten Free, giving myself the freedom to go out 10% and enjoy a good meal with wine, my goal is to help you get comfortable in the kitchen, mentor you into a healthier way of eating/drinking and at the same time teaching you that a mistake is an opportunity to create.
It’s time to stop being afraid of the kitchen and start seeing it as a creative outlet.
Here’s who uses Chef Marian:
- Parents hire Chef Marian for their Kids – to get them to appreciate vegetables and get some interest in cooking
- Young Adults – Kids going off to college or in their 20’s and 30’s looking to eat a healthier menu without giving up flavor
- Newlyweds – Wife/Husband wanting to learn to cook to create a new fun thing in their lives of cooking together
- Adults – who are AFRAID of the kitchen
- Adults – who love the kitchen and want fresh ideas
- Adults – who want to eat Healthier
- Adults – who just want the fun of inviting friends over and using the excuse of a Wine Dinner/Cooking Class
- Adults – Who owe people a dinner and create a Cooking Class, to be a better ‘invitation’ to a night out
- Restaurants – who want to re-create their menus for a healthier, more flavorful choices
- Events – Del Mar Fairgrounds and other Event Planners use Chef Marian to Speak at Events on Food/Wine and Nutrition
I hope to meet each and every one of you personally and look forward to finding out in what ways I can make a difference in your life!
firstname.lastname@example.orgShare the great info!